Business Development Executive
Remote US Business Development Sales Executive
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Sales Executive to join our Inside Sales organization of Hospitality Solutions as a fully remote employee. Our focus is engaging with our prospects and positioning our hotel and hospitality solutions so that we can gain new customers and position Tripadvisor as the partner of choice for the hospitality industry.
As a Business Development Sales Executive at Tripadvisor, you will make outbound calls to designated prospects, engage in a consultative sales approach, demonstrate our business value and ultimately subscribe new customers to the solution. You will have access to training, processes and tools to support success in this role. The ideal candidate will have strong sales DNA, be results-driven, execution-focused and customer-oriented.
You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organized and responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. This role requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as effective relationship-building talents. Beyond that, we are seeking experience in territory management as well as a strong background in sales with a track record of exceeding targets, preferably in telesales, new customer acquisition and/or business development.
- Manage designated pipeline and make outbound calls to our prospects
- Consultatively position our hotel solutions, value proposition and benefit for business success
- Co-browse with our customers on-line to demonstrate the value proposition
- Modify customer engagement to overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Have the business acumen to hold an engaging dialogue with our hotel partners that covers, but not limited to industry and local trends, return-on-investment, website traffic, views, and sessions
- Achieve and exceed agreed quarterly sales targets on revenue, conversion number of new customers & other related KPIs
- Collaborate with other teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Business level of Portuguese or Spanish
- Min 1 to 2 years proven sales experience (preferably in a hunter or outside sales role)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- New customer acquisition and/or business development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate sales aptitude (negotiation & closing) with relentlessly high standards
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
- Territory and pipeline management experience using a CRM (Salesforce)
- Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
This role is offered as a remote position throughout the US, preferably based in the following locations: Texas, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Kansas, Minnesota, Tennessee.