Sr. Project Planning Staff Manager
Kelly Services has an outstanding opportunity as a Senior Project Planning Staff Manager in Tomball, TX.
- Conduct Project management activities for Project Uno implementation of Workday HCMS inclusive of Payroll consolidation, benefits harmonization and systems implementation
- Maintain Project Plan for Payroll / Benefits / WorkDay HCMS
- Coordinate overall project through all phases (July 2020)
- Maintain and manage RAID logs (Risks/Actions/Issues/Decisions) and approvals
- Help resolve project issues and Escalate to the PMO as necessary
- Review all associated vendor plans, documentation, and deliverables with Process Lead and obtain approvals as required
- Work with Process Lead to assign project responsibilities and set deadlines for global and local project resources
- Complete status reports and provide regular project status updates to PMO as scheduled
- Coordinate and facilitate all working meetings, manage minutes, and communicate status to all workstream team members
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 8+ years specialized HR product experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and organization skills
- Thorough knowledge of principles, concepts, theories and practices of project assignment
- Good project management skills
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Matt Baldwin: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]).
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.