The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for performing warehousing activities, inventory control, and record-keeping.
- Check in all daily incoming shipments for all vendors.
- Put away all incoming stock in the appropriate bin location and ensure that all parts put into stock are properly labeled with a bar-code bin label.
- Check in all incoming inter-branch shipments from all branches.
- Update incoming stock and incoming inter-branch shipment packing slips in computer and generate appropriate picking lists and reports as needed.
- Pull all customer orders as indicated on the picking list and place in either will call, package for shipment, or dispatch for delivery.
- Maintain all parts in “will call“ by ensuring that all parts pulled are placed in the appropriate “will call“ bin and all paperwork associated with the order is placed with the parts.
- Maintain all junk core inventory.
- Dispatch parts drivers to addresses indicated on the sales invoice or purchase order.
- Process and maintain all returns by properly pulling all parts being returned from stock.
- File freight claims for any shortages or damaged parts received.
- May have to deliver parts to customers if no drivers available.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED).
- Three months' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- If required to drive, for any reason, on behalf of the company, must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company's insurance carrier.
- Must be trained and certified by the Company in using our Forklift equipment; and must be certified within 90 days. Law requires Forklift operators to be at least 18 years old.
- Must have ability to use a box or cardboard crusher.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn and be proficient in any software program utilized by the Company.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her leader.