Gerber Technology LLC has an opening for a bright, organized, energetic individual to join our Finance team as a Credit, Collections Analyst. The Credit, Collections Analyst's primary focus is to work with existing customers on solutions for bringing their delinquent account up to date. We are looking for individuals who can build a positive rapport with our customers and make the collection process a positive experience. Additionally, there will be responsibility for tasks related to daily invoicing, cash applications, and customer master as well as month end close and reporting.
- Responsible for maintaining continuous follow up with customers to obtain timely payment, resolve unapplied cash, complete refunds and account adjustments, and facilitate on behalf of the customer for disputed invoices.
- Partner with Sales, Service, Customer Solution Center, and Logistics organizations to resolve invoice disputes or other payment issues.
- Keep detailed collection notes and recommend changes in customer credit lines.
- Monitor and maintain orders and accounts on hold.
- Negotiate settlements and identify accounts that need to be written-off as uncollectible.
- Process new customer credit applications and credit inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Run credit checks using D&Bi on new and existing customers and communicate results accordingly.
- Ensure compliance to internal procedures and controls.
- Function as an engaged team member for departmental continuous improvement projects, system testing, and projects to support the company initiatives as needed.
- Communicate effectively within the team and cross-functionaly with Sales, Service, Contracts, Logistics, Customer Solution Center and Senior Management.
- Participate in various duties associated with month end close and reporting.
- Participate in daily duties associated with invoicing, cash applications, and customer master.
- Prepare monthly collection reports.
- Support management requests as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in business related area or related experience required.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years' experience.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
- Solid PC proficiency as well as intermediate level skills in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Well organized with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent Customer focus – both internal and external customers.
- Able to function and cross train as a team member.
- Must have strong initiative and the ability to handle high volumes and multiple tasks.
Gerber Technology LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to foster a workforce that accepts and respects differences. We provide equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, language, religion, age, sex, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, medical condition, ancestry, citizenship, or political opinion.