Requisition Number: TECHN01487
Welltower Inc. (NYSE: WELL), an S&P 500 company headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, is driving the transformation of healthcare infrastructure. With an enterprise value of over $40B, Welltower is the world’s largest healthcare real estate investment trust (REIT). Concentrated in major, high-growth markets throughout the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, Welltower delivers the health care infrastructure necessary to facilitate better treatment at lower costs and keep patients out of the hospital. We provide real estate capital to leading seniors housing operators, post-acute care providers, and health systems, enabling these companies to grow, innovate, and ultimately provide better care. Our impact will be profound as we advance our work, our mission, and continue to assemble a diverse, talented, performance-focused team of employees.
The Technology Solutions Analyst is responsible for supporting project efforts across the enterprise. The Technology Solutions Analyst will be responsible for quantitative analysis, reporting, training and addressing related questions and inquiries from internal stakeholders. The Technology Solutions Analyst will manage several projects independently and play an integral role in task automation initiatives.
- Project Management Support
- Work closely with internal clients to identify areas for improvement and developing and implementing solutions
- Support project prioritization, PMO efforts, and project status reporting
- Document requirements, scope, plan/ timelines, process flows, key decisions, resource needs, and perform initial modeling (e.g. Excel)
- Support the completion of project deliverables
- Organize and support kick-off meetings, status updates, and design workshops
- Lead testing efforts
- Communicate with project stakeholders and organizational leaders
- Implement automation and efficiency initiatives
- Work with the business and technical contacts to scope and execute automation opportunities using Robotic Process Automation
- Improve efficiency of existing systems and processes
- Support internal stakeholders to keep systems updated for changing business needs
- Serve as key technical contact for numerous software applications. Responsibilities may include:
- Drive configuration changes and related testing
- Support the primary business owners on technical questions
- Track software costs, renewal dates and stay on top of competitors in the marketplace
- Liaise with internal applications team
- Support integration of software with other Welltower systems
- Quantitative Analysis to Support Project Efforts
- Develop business cases to quantify costs and benefits of a project
- Identify baseline KPIs and track improvement throughout project efforts
- Participate and/or lead vendor evaluation and selection efforts with costs/benefits in mind
- Conduct initial business analysis using Excel or other desktop programs
- Maintain enterprise project priority and status
- Analyze operational metric reporting to uncover process improvement opportunities
- Report on application spend, risk, and key dates
- Develop new reports from managed systems to support business needs
- Query and analyze large data sets through ad-hoc query tools such as SQL or application specific query tools
- Provide technical training and documentation for key systems to internal stakeholders with varying levels of technical experience
The Technology Solutions Analyst is an individual contributor reporting to the Sr. Technology Solutions Analyst, Project Management. This position will serve as a consultative resource for many departments, including but not limited to Information Management, Business Insights, Portfolio Management, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Human Capital and Legal.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of this employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work on a project-based schedule
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation a plus (e.g. UiPath)
- Demonstrated track record of accountability and delivering on commitments. Strong communication skills: presentation, written, and oral and ability to professionally interact across multiple departments and with various levels of leadership
- Experience with agile project management methodologies a plus
- Strong team player with a focus towards customer service
- Ability to self-motivate and work in a dynamic environment
- Positive and professional attitude.
Some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Experience: 2 or more years work experience in Consulting or Project Management related to IT, Finance, Accounting, or similar roles. Industry experience and/or demonstrated business acumen in real estate, financial services, or health care preferred. Experience with cloud-based, SaaS system configuration preferred (e.g. Salesforce, Smartsheet, etc.)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, IT or related field preferred.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Welltower is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet