NESCO Resource Toledo, OH
A North Toledo company is searching for a Shipping/Receiving Clerk to work 1st shift.
- This position is required to complete and order check prior to packaging, package approved orders properly, and enter them on a UPS manifest.
- The Shipping/Receiving Clerk must distribute paperwork to appropriate departments, maintain supplies needed for shipping, and submit supply requests to a supervisor.
- This person is responsible for proper storage of approved finish goods as well as checking inbound shipments against PO and packing slip for accuracy and quality.
- The clerk will also stock incoming inventory in it's appropriate location and conduct daily and monthly stock counts.
- This person will have to be able to drive a forklift.
- The clerk is also responsible for investigating any discrepancies in daily shipping and receiving, cleaning the work area and preparing the work area weekly for the cleaning crew to come in and clean.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have the ability to work as both independently as well as part of a team.
- Should have knowledge and familiarity with MS Windows and Office.
- To be successful, candidates must possess the ability to pay attention to detail and have strong organizational skills.
- Candidates must also have good written and verbal skills and have strong math skills and be able to multi-task when needed.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent attendance record and safety record and will possess the ability or be able to learn how to drive and operate a forklift. Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds as needed and stand on your feet for an 8 hour shift. Must have a valid drivers license and have dependable transportation.