Requisition Number: ITHEL01405
At Welltower Inc. (NYSE:WELL) we are driving innovation in health care infrastructure and delivery. We envision a new model of care that revolves around wellness – living well, aging well and keeping people out of the hospital. We partner with leading seniors housing and post-acute-care providers and with health systems to fund innovative solutions designed to keep patients out of higher cost, higher acuity settings while delivering better treatment at a lower cost. Our impact will be profound as we advance our work, our mission, and continue to assemble a diverse, talented, performance-focused team of employees.
The IT Intern will work closely with the rest of the IT infrastructure and Help Desk team. This is a hands-on position requiring basic knowledge of personal computers and various peripherals.
- Provide first response technical assistance to Welltower employees
- Identify, diagnose, research and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Escalate issues as necessary
- Utilize Helpdesk software to ensure that all issues are moving toward resolution
- Install new computers, monitors, printers, phones and peripherals
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of this employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with the following technologies:
- HP desktops and laptops
- Microsoft Windows 7/10
- Microsoft Office 2013, 2016, O365
- Printers and multi-function devices
- Internet Browsers
- Apple iOS
- Independent learner, go-getter
No travel is expected for this position.
Experience: Prior internship experience in IT, Helpdesk or related field is preferred.
Education: Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field required.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Welltower is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet