Industrial Hygiene Technician
New Job Opportunity - Industrial Hygiene Technician:
New and exciting job opportunity with a client based out of the Upper Midwest area (Indiana, Ohio, Michigan) looking to hire an industrial hygiene technician We are trying to fill this role within the next 2 weeks.
Logistics of the Role:
- Full Time Direct Hire
- Significant Travel is Required (50-75%). Paid travel - Expenses Covered
Day to Day Activities:
- Identify and evaluate potential health hazards
- Advise on control measure and modifications in work procedures.
- Write client reports that convey sound professional methodology, conclusions and recommendations.
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies including high-level public and/or private contacts
- Experience in surveying sites for asbestos, lead-based paint, and hazardous materials, air monitoring, and/or mold investigations
- Asbestos and Lead certifications highly desired
- A degree in industrial Hygiene, Science, or Engineering related field is desired, but not required
- Adaptability and flexibility to work shifts required by the project which may include night and weekends
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable driving record (required)
- Willingness to Travel (Up to 75%).