The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Warehouse Specialist supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program.
The Warehouse Specialist for PSS-T Program is responsible for material handling and readiness, inventory control, property management, and facilitating depot repair and RESET actions at Tobyhanna Army Depot.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organize warehouse to optimize use of space and support expeditious response to warehousing requests.
- Assist in coordinating and facilitating transportation efforts with commercial and military freight and parcel carriers for Shipping and Receiving, preparing equipment for transportation and coordinate shipments or receiving activities.
- Inventory Management and control using Contractor Property Management System and Government Furnished Information Systems to optimize supply levels at the warehouse and operational sites.
- Material handling, packaging, marking, movement.
- Shipping and Receiving support.
- Respond to requests from warehouse lead for logistics support as required.
- Forklift or equipment operations.
- Other duties may include:
- Assist Product Support Analysts by responding to inquiries such as request for part numbers, stock quantity, checking markings on parts, identifying associated specialty tooling, parts lists, and transportability information as requested.
- Other logistics duties as assigned in response to contractual reporting or mission requirements.
- High School diploma with minimum of one (1) year of warehouse experience
- Skilled with inventory management
- Familiar with Army transportation and transfer documentation
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lb regularly to populate storage racks and organize pallets of equipment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Two (2) or more years of experience with warehouse experience or Army logistics experience
- Familiar with policy and resources used by Army logistics.
- Prior experience and demonstrated proficiency with asset management and maintenance tracking database software.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.