Requisition Number: CENTR02164
What we are looking for:
Luck Stone is currently seeking a Customer Service and Dispatch Associate for our Toano distribution yard to ensure customer satisfaction by accurately fulfilling order requests, efficiently utilizing resources and communicating with team members, sales and operations. To effectively minimize costs, resolve issues, manage time, material and hauling resources. To add value to the customer experience by responding to demands using all available resources and providing options for customer success. Model behaviors that are in alignment with the Luck Stone Mission, Vision and Values.
He or She possess some or all of these:
- Control and participate in order fulfillment(order taking, dispatch & scale operations and ticket handling) from the call bank or local scale office
- Identify, maintain, and accurately assign contract and private haul trucks to order and customers
- Execute accurate mapping and directions
- Adapt to city or rural geography and apply common weight restrictions
- Deliver solutions and meet customer demands with exceptional customer service
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers
- Maintain and display product knowledge by suggesting options and alternatives to meet customer needs
- Communicate inventory and trucking resources to team, sales, and operations.
- Meet department performance standards and benchmark service levels.
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read maps and provide directions to contract haulers
- Reconcile cash amounts and/or inventory levels
- Weigh master certification a plus
- Open to change
- Self- motivated
- Strong work ethic
- Safety awareness and priority
- Passionate about the construction/ mining industry
Why join the team:
Luck Stone has many great opportunities that attract and retain top talent across the eastern coast. The family environment and comradery found at Luck Stone makes everyone from all walks of life feel welcomed. We are a values based leadership company , which means we use our core values (Leadership, Integrity, Creativity, and Commitment) to guide our decisions in every aspect of the business. Joining the Luck Family means feeling welcomed, feeling engaged, and feeling challenged to achieve and ignite your human potential! Our benefits also satisfy our associates needs and help ensure they are taken care of and they can provide for their families. They Include:
- Competitive hourly pay (Bi-Weekly)
- Benefits start day 1
- Medical, dental, vision,
- Life insurance, long term and short term disability
- Paid time off: personal, vacation, holidays
- Matching 401K and retirement pension
- Tuition Assistance Program
Luck Stone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Luck Stone is actively taking every measure to ensure the safety of our employees, their families and our customers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Luck Stone is proud to be a drug-free workplace and pre-employment testing is mandatory for anyone who receives an offer for employment. EEO
- Luck Stone also conducts a background check and is compliant with E-Verify.