iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture, backed by 110 patents and over 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are hands on, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way cybersecurity is delivered!
The Sales Operations & Strategy Director will be responsible for leading sales strategy & planning, amd day to day operations including Forecasting, pipeline management and inspection, collaborate with sales leaders on health of the business and structuring strategic deals. This role works on behalf of the sales organization to improve overall productivity and performance of the sales organization and enhance the operational efficiencies and capabilities of the team. This role is for a collaborative thought leader, driving sales transformation through process improvements that show quantifiable value.
- Lead and direct on-going support of operations activities on Salesforce.com. Salesforce.com is at the heart of our sales and support processes, is an integral part of our go to market strategy and is a mission critical application
- Be a trusted advisor to our Sales Leadership improving business processes and introducing new tools/technology to enable their success.
- Transform sales processes in relevant areas including sales, operations, customer service, marketing, and customer experience
- Drive sales process improvements including change management and adoption
- Provide vision for sales strategy leveraging your influencing skills and knowledge of industry best practices
- Translate sales strategy into implementation plans for a large and diverse sales team that includes field, inside and specialist category sellers
- Manage a high performing team that executes technically on the vision and collaborates successfully with our business leaders and technology team
- Manage complex projects and leverage technology and data to drive process improvements
- A strategic thinker who is skilled at looking across the business, connecting dots, seeing the bigger picture, and articulating customer benefit and value
- Thrives in an innovative, collaborative environment and uses technology to guide process improvement and transformation
- Analytical mindset that interprets trends, issues, and data to identify, develop and execute high impact sales programs and strategy
- Creativity and vision to devise solutions, and effectively present these concepts to audiences with varying levels of experience/understanding
- Influence stakeholders from a variety of different lines of business, demonstrating a high level of credibility as well as strong negotiation and facilitation skills
- Ability to drive teamwork and urgency through exceptional leadership and communication skills
- 10+ years business experience in multiple sectors including technology, sales operations, sales management, sales enablement.
- A minimum of 5 years of Salesforce platform experience or equivalent
- Sales process transformation and overall change leadership experience in relevant areas including sales, enablement, customer service, marketing and customer experience
- Experience in managing and driving collaboration between business and technology stakeholders
- Comprehensive understanding of sales operations and enablement, both systems and processes
- Sales and sales management experience and College degree required
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance which is available to qualifying domestic partners and stepchildren
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas