Requisition Number: MEDIC01662
Our team of Virtual Medical Services Representatives (MSR) working remotely from a MULTI-STATE area play a critical role supporting our patients needs. The MSR role takes inbounds calls for the nurse advise line, does physician referrals, faxes messages to clients, schedules appointments, processes medical service requests, collects, enters patient data, assists with any issue/concerns and educates callers about any healthcare programs available to them. There are many different kinds of nurse advice calls you may receive. There is also a small component of outbound calls that would be when transferring a call to a nurse, doctor’s office or 911.
Thanks to our Team Members, we lead the industry in healthcare engagement and telehealth. We pride ourselves in moving individuals from apprehension to hope, one interaction at a time. The collective impact of these interactions stands to change care outcomes, costs and lives.
Imagine a healthcare system that puts the consumer first. Now imagine how you can help.
At Carenet Health, our team members play important roles in helping healthcare consumers live their healthiest lives. You may not know our name, but odds are, we have connected with you or someone you know as a trusted, behind-the-scenes partner for our clients—250+ of the nation’s premier health plans, health systems and their partners.
VIRTUAL Training Class Starting Date/Time: February 22, 2021 for 2 weeks. Training hours are from 10 am EST to 6:30 pm EST, Subject to change. Training class will take place virtually. You must be able to commit to attending the full-time training classes for 2 weeks without missing any time meaning no appointments, no vacations, 100% attendance.
Work Schedule: Full-time openings available. Full-time hours are 7a-7p EST (4 x10 hrs.). We hire in 12 hour windows for full-time, 10 hour shifts. Must be flexible enough to work within that window. Required to work Saturdays. Four week time-frame announcement of the schedule in advance.
Location: Virtual, work remotely from home.
Pay: $11.50 per hour
Requirements for home office:
- Must provide own monitor w/HDMI port. Monitor must be a stand-alone model and a minimum of 20 1/2“ in diameter.
- Office space with lock on door, but if living alone, a quiet place to work in the residence.
- May not have anyone in the room during scheduled work hours; CANNOT be the primary or sole caregiver for others during shift.
- Wi-Fi cannot be used. You would need an Ethernet cable to connect the modem to the computer.
- You would be responsible for providing a Paper Shredder and Surge Protector.
- You would need to do the 1 minute typing test at www.typingtest.com (not a link) and an internet speed test (with a minimum of 20 mbps download speed and a minimum of 10 mbps for upload speed). To test, go to www.speedtest.net (not a link). You cannot have wi-fi on while testing and must use an ethernet cable for the test.
- These two tests must be performed prior to any scheduled interview.
- Provide exceptional service and engagement via telephone while processing medical service requests
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing quality service, identifying customer needs, assisting them with issues/concerns and educating callers about health programs available to them
- Meet and support established service goals through meeting and exceeding performance standards
- Collects and enters patient information, documents all interactions accurately
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- One year (minimum) experience customer service environment
- One year (minimum) with phone experience, preferably in a Call Center
- Computer navigation and typing skills required (minimum typing skills of 35 wpm)
- Prefer Healthcare and/or Medical experience
- Bilingual helpful
HOW YOU CAN SUCCEED:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Gentle persuasion, up-selling, ability to “think on your feet“
- Strong phone skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Provide excellent patient service care via phone
- Accurately input data and maintain patient databases
- Verification of patient insurance information
- Trouble-shoot and coordinate with Team Members to resolve customer issues
- Understand and analyze health plan benefits
- Strong multi-task abilities
- Strong computer skills
CARENET HEALTH TEAM MEMBER PERKS:
- Great work/life balance
- Paid Referral Program
- Medical, Vision and dental coverage
- 401k plans
- Competitive compensation
ABOUT CARENET HEALTH:
Carenet Health is a leading provider of healthcare engagement, clinical support, telehealth and advocacy solutions. Carenet Health’s team of healthcare professionals support more than 50 million healthcare consumers on behalf of 100+ of the nation’s premier health plans, providers, health systems and Fortune 500 organizations. The company’s mission is to drive market-leading consumer engagement outcomes through innovation and a proprietary Intelligent Engagement methodology.
Must complete a few computer assessments for interview consideration: Please click on the following link to get started