Under the direct supervision of the Sodexo Director, the Hospitality Service Technician II follows set schedules to provide daily and/or major cleaning of floors, offices, and corridors. Responds to basic plumbing maintenance issues (unclogging toilets, sinks & tubs) and other areas as assigned throughout Parrish Medical Center facilities.
- Moves furniture, tables, chairs, and other miscellaneous items for storage or meeting as requested by supervision.
- Maintains all equipment and reports needed repairs to supervisor. Responds to basic plumbing maintenance issues (unclogging toilets, sinks & tubs).
- Transports routine trash to specified collection points.
- Safely handles & transports infectious/bin-hazardous waste to specified storage/collection points.
- Properly segregates & collects recyclable waste as specified storage/collection points.
Work requires occasional physical exertion and/or muscular strain. Work involves several disagreeable elements and/or exposure to job hazards where there is some possibility of injury.