Laboratory Technician - Pharmaceutical
Momentum Scientific Tinley Park, IL
An industry leading pharmaceutical company is looking to add several new scientists to it's laboratory. This company is growing quickly and would provide ample room for advancement internally. This role would allow candidates to gain a great deal of exposure to a multitude of laboratory techniques and practices. Company is growing quickly with recent expansion projects. Ultimately, this position would specialize in microbiology, molecular biology or chemistry labs.
- Provide laboratory support to pharmaceutical analytical work. Candidates will conduct routine analytical testing on raw materials, in-process and finished product samples supporting biopharmaceutical production. Candidates will uphold high quality standards for protein therapeutic analysis.
- Microbiology work will include providing environmental monitoring oversight of cleanroom production suites.
- Chemistry analysis would include analyzing samples for purity via chromatography and spectroscopy instrumentation.
- Molecular assays include ELISA and drug potency assays.
- Initially candidates would support analytical laboratories by prepping samples for analysis and conducting document initiation and tracking.
- BS in Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Molecular and Cellular Biology, or other related hard science degree.
- A positive attitude and ability to take on independent responsibility given direction and training.