DuPage Medical Group is the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group in the Midwest. We offer services in more than 70 specialty areas across 120+ locations. Our team is comprised of more than 750 physicians and 5,000 dynamic individuals who work collaboratively to transform healthcare for the thousands of patients we serve each day.
- Full-Time, 40 hours per week
- Must be willing to work two evenings until 8:00pm per week.
- Locations include: Tinley Park and Lockport, IL
DuPage Medical Group's mission is to enhance the physical well-being of the patients we serve by continuing to provide the highest quality medical care available. To accomplish this mission, we provide a comprehensive array of healthcare services to serve our patients, which includes a talented team of physical and occupational therapists.
Driven by our mission, values, and vision, DuPage Medical Group is expanding into neighboring counties to provide the best patient care in the area. With this expansion and growth, we are looking to grow our team of talented therapists. As a therapist, you would be eligible for the following incentives:
- Partnering with DuPage Medical Group physicians from a variety of specialties. This means no marketing, due to an in-house network of referrals. It also means a diverse caseload, so you can treat a variety of patients and injuries;
- Opportunity to sub-specialize in over 9 different specialties; Including hand therapy
- Opportunity to participate in onsite continuing education along with CEU funds to obtain education outside of DuPage Medical Group;
- We strive to attain a work/life balance for our therapists;
- Partner in sporting and community events in the surrounding neighborhoods;
- Growth opportunities- with our growth plans, we are looking to continue to develop our current therapists into leadership roles;
- And most importantly, focus on patient care and outcomes, allowing you to spend more time with your patients.
In addition to these great incentives, daily responsibilities may include: working effectively in both independent and team environments; being organized with attention to detail; possessing diplomacy and strong interpersonal skills; and having the ability to problem solve and think creatively.
We welcome both new graduate and experienced candidates to apply for further conversation.
Please note: All candidates must be licensed in the State of Illinois or license eligible and have completed a bachelor's level degree in occupational therapy.
ABOUT DUPAGE MEDICAL GROUP
Join one of the fastest-growing healthcare teams in Chicagoland and experience what superior care and innovation is all about. DuPage Medical Group is the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group in the state, providing physician-directed healthcare focused on quality, efficiency and access. Our team is comprised of more than 700 experienced physicians and 5,500 dynamic individuals who work collaboratively to transform healthcare for the thousands of patients we serve each day. We seek candidates who can help fulfill our mission to enhance the well-being of the patients we serve by providing the highest quality medical care available.