Founded in France in 1970, Fiducial is a major provider of financial services (Business Counseling, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Tax Preparation & Advisory Services) to small businesses and their owners. As a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs, Fiducial provides the financial back office infrastructure to clients, allowing them to focus on what they do best: serve their customers.
Fiducial is looking for a Seasonal Tax Preparer for their Timonium, MD office to support their growing client list.
The Seasonal Tax Preparer will work in a team environment providing tax compliance, reporting and researching services to our clients and will be primarily responsible for individual, corporate and partnership tax preparation during peak tax season.
Desired Skills/ Experience/Attributes
- 2+ years of experience preparing and reviewing tax returns.
- Proven experience in technical tax competencies on individual, corporation, s-corporation and partnership matters.
- Proven track record of solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of variables
- 1+ years of experience providing research support or guidance on tax/financial issues for clients
- Proven ability to handle a high-volume workload at a high level of efficiency
- High proficiency with accounting and office software applications
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has an unrivaled ability to work with peers, staff and senior management collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Has an entrepreneurial drive
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Is a detail-oriented individual contributor
- Possesses an unquestionable level of integrity and respects quality assurance requirements.
- Has a history of building relationships with clients and colleagues
- Is committed to fostering and maintaining a service culture.
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Active PTIN required
- Active professional license/certification (CPA or EA) preferred