Purpose of role:
- To uphold and maintain the values of The Body Shop.
- To maintain a high standard of customer service and care.
- To work and cooperate with fellow staff to ensure that teamwork and responsibility towards work are always present.
- To ensure that all efforts are made to effectively maximise sales.
- To ensure that all operational and merchandising tasks are completed so as to ensure smooth shop operations.
- Be aware of the sales targets set and to make all efforts within the shop to try to achieve these targets through customer service and product knowledge.
- Be fully aware of all shop promotions and to provide feedback on the effectiveness of these promotions.
- Promote products in accordance to requirements so as to improve sales.
- Ensure that customer service is the top priority within the shop.
- Ensure that all selling steps are followed to the fullest so as to maximise customer care.
- Handle each case of customer product enquiry / concern promptly and positively.
- Develop and maintain good relations with customers.
- Be aware of all merchandising standards so as to maintain proper display of products.
- Ensure that all merchandising and housekeeping standards are followed and maintained at all times.
- Ensure that bays are cleaned on a regular basis and that all products are correctly positioned.
- Ensure that all storage areas and cupboards are maintained properly and all products stored accordingly.
- Replenish and receive stocks as and when required.
- Minimise wastage and ensure that company property is kept in good condition.
- Operate the POS system as and when required maintaining high standards of accuracy, integrity and customer service.
- Adhere to all operational excellence policies at all times.
- Attend and participate actively in training sessions in the classroom and at the shop floor.
- Demonstrate understanding of the products by educating the customers on the benefits and features.
- Constantly seek to improve one's knowledge and skills through training.
- Initiate self learning on product trends.
- Demonstrate commitment to company values in all shop activities.
- Actively participate in all organised campaigns.
- Willing to volunteer and support all community programmes where needed.
- At least 3 to 6 months of experience in retail / customer service sector
- GCE 'N' Level
- Knowledge of personal care / skin care products and its industry dynamics is an advantage
- Good Customer Service / Selling Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- People Oriented and Service Oriented
- Passionate and positive individual with high energy level
- Warm and Friendly
- Team player
- Open communication channel
- Open and willing to give and receive feedback
- Problem-solving attitude
- Well Groomed