Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
Adventist Health Tillamook is a critical access hospital in Tillamook, serving a small community on the northern Oregon coast. Services include ambulance and emergency services, clinical outpatient therapy services, imaging, laboratory, medical and surgical services, intensive care, obstetrics, rehabilitation, home care, hospice and rural medical offices. Adventist Health Tillamook was also recently named one of the Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States by iVantage Health Analytics and The Chartis Center for Rural Health. The Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals play a key role in providing a safety net to communities across America.
Home of the Tillamook Cheese Factory, the Tillamook area is home to the famous Three Capes Scenic Loop. On this drive you will find breathtaking views of the ocean, the Three Arch Rocks, Netarts Bay and Haystack Rock in Pacific City. No matter where you go in Tillamook, there will be scenery to be had.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Constant Observer who:
Assumes responsibility for constant patient observation and ensures patient's safety while actively preventing self-harm or harm to others. Assists with meeting limited patient needs and performs routine patient care tasks under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Advanced Practitioner.
- Demonstrates an awareness of patient and personnel safety. Uses patient safety equipment and universal precautions in keeping the area neat and uncluttered. Reports patients' status and concerns to RNs.
- Demonstrates caring behavior in working with patients, families and members of the health care team. Intervenes, assists and calls for further assistance, as needed.
- Elevates questions, problems and significant challenges to more senior healthcare staff for direction or subject matter expertise.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
- Experience in an outpatient clinic: Preferred