As an Omni Team Colleague, you will be responsible for driving a selling and service culture that champions Omni-channel strategies and supports our My Macy’s initiatives through partnership with colleagues. You will collaborate with the store team to deliver results in a friction free shopping environment and through Omni activities. Perform other duties as assigned.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the interview process.
- Complete fulfillment orders including picking merchandise, packing & shipping orders, and making in store pickup orders ready for customers.
- Process shippable returns and abandoned in store pickup order.
- Monitor alerts to ensure Ready On Time completion of Buy Online Pickup In-Store (BOPS) orders.
- Pick Not Found merchandise to improve fill rate.
- Expedite aged orders to improve the Speed-to Ship to our customers. Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
- Participating in other support functions as needed.
- Assist and satisfy the needs of our in store and online customer.
- Be proficient in MyShip, handheld devices, POS and MPOS systems including Search and Send and BOPS.
- Ensure all procedures, policies, and standards are followed.
- Perform all functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the People Leader.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of one year of experience in a sales related role required.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to customers, peers and all levels of management.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction and calculating percentages coupled with ability to use mobile devices.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- Demonstrates ability to build relationships and convert customers into a client.
- This position involves constant moving and standing.
- Involves standing a minimum of two consecutive hours.
- Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
- May occasionally be involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- May involve reaching above eye level.
- Ability to follow through on projects in a timely manner.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers, mobile technology, and frequent use of RF equipment.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.