Clinic Director/Physical Therapist - Outpatient Ortho
Do you want to be part of a team thats focus is to change peoples lives by providing pain relief and improving quality of life? Join the Armor Physical Therapy team, where the education and effort you put into your career will be rewarded.
Armor Physical Therapy, is looking to hire a full-time Clinic Director/Physical Therapist to expand our team into the Three Rivers, MI area.
We are seeking an ambitious clinician with a passion for growth and leadership.
Things you need
- Graduate of accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current or pending state License in Michigan
- Passion for changing patients lives
- Self-motivated with eagerness to exceed expectations
- Focus on compassionate patient care
Things you will do
- Lead patient care including evaluation, assessment and planning, to insure proper case management
- Provide therapy to patients maintaining the highest standards of quality and efficiency
- Cultivate relationships in the community among both patients and providers
- Encourage staff development opportunities to strengthen clinical skills
- Advance the growth of the clinic by actively supporting the company mission and goals
What we offer
- Competitive pay and Clinic Director Bonus program
- Exceptional benefits package, including 401(k), medical, dental, vision and PTO
- Clinical Operations Leadership Development (COLD) program
- Unlimited Continuing Education budget, including MedBridge subscription
- An environment that values Integrity, Service, Empowerment, Passion and Growth
Who we are
At Alliance Physical Therapy Partners, we assist in turning dreams into reality and goals into achievements. We aim at becoming the leading physical therapy network in the country by delivering superior, quality and compassionate service to our partners and patients alike.
What is expected?
- Directs patient care and supervision of care including evaluation, assessment and planning, to insure proper case management.
- Provides therapy to patients maintaining the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
- Directly supervises therapists and other clinical staff within the office. Manages the staffing schedule of the clinic, approves timecards, PTO requests and maintains an appropriate staff mix and coverage levels.
- Identifies staff development opportunities and facilitates learning and development to advance clinical skills.
- Recruits, selects and retains clinical and support staff.
- Advances the growth of the clinic by actively supporting the company mission and goals.
- Develops and implements a systematic marketing plan which includes making sales calls to physicians, nurses, clinicians and other potential referral sources.
- Provides educational marketing programs for referral sources, area businesses, and the general community.
- Analyzes patient satisfaction survey feedback to understand how to improve services.
- Communicates with referral sources by providing regular feedback regarding patient progress.
- Graduate of an accredited program in Physical therapy.
- Licensed or eligible in the state of practice.
- Three or more years experience as a practicing therapist with knowledge of what is required to run a successful clinic. Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- This list of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that senior management may deem necessary.