Administrative Assistant I
Partnered Staffing - Kelly Services
Thousand Oaks, CA
At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
- Drafts and composes emails using current office software applications
- Creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval and disposal of confidential information
- Supports one or more mid-level managers
- Manage meeting and logistics and manager’s calendar
- Receiving and directing visitors
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Placing, receiving and routing telephone calls.
- Typing, filing, and faxing.
- Order and maintain supplies
- Provide backup coverage to other administrative desks.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills including: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook email and calendar.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic skills required including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- MS SharePoint experience a plus
- 1 year administrative experience
Why is this a great opportunity? The answer is simple…working at our client is more than a job; it’s a career. The opportunities are diverse whether you are right at the start of your career or whether you are looking for new challenges this is the job for you, so be quick and apply now!