Recuperation Pick and Drop (P&D)
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
Performs a variety of functions mainly related to consolidation of remnant pallets and recuperation product.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Consolidates all remnant pallets in a timely fashion.
- Rework customer or production returns.
- Updates software systems with changes made to inventory.
- Operates forklifts/reach trucks.
- Assists production operations with sorting/rework of WIP.
- Assist with daily operation as needed.
- Assist with inventory of products in recuperation area.
- Performs other tasks and special projects as directed.
- Daily reporting of throughput. Send daily email to department manager, supervisor and shift leaders.
- Ensure area is kept organized and clean.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of warehouse/inventory experience.
- 1-3 years of warehouse management systems experience.
- Experienced and the ability to safely operate a Forklift and Reach Truck.
- Basic MS office Computer Skills
- Good written/oral communication skills. Ability to maintain an organized work area.