We are looking for people with specific skills and interests to fill our specialized roles. While your specific responsibilities will vary by department, we need you to be knowledgeable, professional and above all, committed to giving our customers the highest level of service.Are you an ace with car maintenance? With over 2500 auto centers nationwide and certified technicians, we perform millions of tire and oil services a year. Do you want to help people and make a difference? Our pharmacy technicians are dedicated to providing quality care to patients when they need it most.Are you interested in helping people see better? Make someone's day by helping them choose the perfect set of glasses.Are you passionate about security and safety? As an Asset Protection associate, you are responsible for detecting and deterring theft while keeping customers and associates safe.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Automotive: Change oil, tires, and other general maintenance
- Vision Center: Assist and check out customers with glasses and contacts
- Asset Protection: Help customers and associates feel safe
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
Frequently asked questions
- On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
- Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
- How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
- What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs