Andretti Indoor Karting & Games is seeking a Cashier to join our team at The Colony location
- We start our non-tipped entry level positions at $16 per hour!
An Andretti Cashier is responsible for anticipating guest needs, and exceeding guest service expectations all while providing a fun and exciting atmosphere. All positions are responsible for assisting guests in various areas, in many capacities, and following Andretti Indoor Karting and Games high standards of quality Guest satisfaction.
- Greet and respond to guests in a friendly and positive manner with a sense of urgency.
- Operate scanners, registers and all POS systems.
- Count money in cash drawer at the beginning of the shift to ensure accurate pars.
- Perform basic math functions to collect and process payments for all activities purchased.
- Receive payments by cash, credit card or vouchers and issue receipt, credits and/or change to guest.
- Take coupons, and passes and scan or input them correctly in the Point Of Sale system.
- Verify personal information on guest ID, and compare to the waiver system.
- Assist with lane set up, shoe rental, ball selection and bowling instructions.
- Schedule activity times according to Andretti Standards.
- Observe, instruct and monitor Guests for safety and guideline adherence.
- Assist with Guest recovery and notifies manager to ensure positive Guest experiences.
- Communicate clearly and professionally while interacting enthusiastically with Guests and fellow co-workers.
- Work as a team player in meeting guests needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments.
- Attend all required department and company meetings and training sessions.
- Maintain a clean work area in compliance with Andretti Indoor Karting & Games policies and procedures.
- Knowledgeable of facility emergency procedures.
- Perform Opening, Running and Closing department duties as assigned.
- Follow proper uniform guidelines according to Andretti Indoor Karting and Games.
- Display excellent communication skills both verbal and nonverbal.
Andretti Indoor Karting & Games can be the Starting Line for your Career
Andretti Indoor Karting & Games (AIKG) is a rapidly growing Family Entertainment company. Our six AIKG locations are currently in Florida, Texas & Georgia and feature high-speed, high-tech indoor Karting on multilevel tracks, multi-player immersive Virtual Reality Simulators, Arcade fun, and sophisticated restaurants & event spaces featuring scratch cocktails and culinary creations crafted in our kitchens.
- We start our non-tipped entry level positions at $15 per hour!
- We are DRIVEN to develop, train and promote from our entry level positions!
- Support for ongoing professional development and training.
Skills & Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- The desire and ability to be pleasant, upbeat and sociable throughout the workday.
- Work varying days, nights, holidays and weekends.
- Show an eagerness to learn new skills and systems.
- Prior guest service and cash handling experience is strongly preferred.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an Andretti Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of their job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Walk or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis
- Perform functions which require organization, bending, reaching, turning, lifting, climbing and stocking up to 25lbs.
- The ability to communicate quickly and accurately
- The work environment may include bright, dim or flashing lights and loud sounds
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment
- Be able to understand, follow and maintain safety standards at all times