Under the general supervision of the Mill Human Resource Manager, supports human resources initiatives, processes and programs for the Texarkana Mill, as well as, provides support to other functions and departments. The Sr. Human Resource Administrator II is responsible for providing support to the client groups on issues and matters relating to staffing and recruiting, employee relations, performance management, human resources policies and procedures, compensation and benefits, workers compensation and state/federal employment law. The incumbent is also responsible for the administration of HR programs and policies and maintaining employee records.
- Maintain accurate records and files
- Maintain SAP personnel information
- Maintain Affirmative Action Plan data & files
- Maintain Seniority list (Department & Mill wide)
- Support all H.R. training activities
- Process HR documents for new hires, internal promotions and terminations
- Maintain hourly promotions and pay changes
- Process and maintain all FMLA records
- Coordinate the New Hire process (Hourly & Salary)
- Prepare new hire evaluation forms
- Assist HR Supervisor, Generalist and Manager with activities as assigned
- Assist Mill Communicator as needed
- Schedule and arrange for meeting and Mill visits
- Oversee the Mill attendance policy including reconciling reports twice weekly and managing the attendance database.
- College degree preferred
- 3 -5 years Human Resources Administrative Experience or equivalent experience preferred
Requirements Include but not limited to:
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to communicate appropriately with all levels of the organization
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of SAP, Work Brain and Microsoft Office
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Self Motivated
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Organization Agility
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Integrity and Trust
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.