Warehouse Associate - Union Position
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Warehouse Associate.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will:
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment
- Receive, verify, stage and stock all incoming material
- Ensure warehouse is clean, organized, secure and safe at all times
- A background in Warehouse operations, including shipping, receiving, delivery, and inventory is preferred
- Working knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it
- Forklift Operator experience is preferred
Per collective bargaining agreement under Local Union 1205
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.