We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It's about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You'll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you'll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
PURPOSE: Retain and grow a book of business by developing strategies , identify opportunities for growth and executing plans to identify and close business opportunities within the designated health plan customer segment.
- Lead the business plan development for each account
- Own the account and retention of the business
- Maintains the key relationships at senior leadership levels, such as Chief Medical Officer and Contracting Director
- Leads the RFP and contracting processes, engaging appropriate partners as needed.
- Negotiates contracts and prices, driving profitable revenue growth; owns Authorization Matrix process.
- Identify and develop strategic initiatives/opportunities to drive profitable volume, revenue and OM by customer segment and client
- Secure favorable reimbursement and coverage polices for new technologies and Anchor tests.
- Work with national Directors on contracts in their area.
- Provide direction to Account Manager to ensure collaboration and alignment on priority service issues.
- Revenue growth
- Proposal win-rate
- Client retention
- Requisition volume growth
- Price/requisition improvement
- Segment requisition capture rate
- Customer lives capture rate
- Strength and quality of key relationships
- Quality of insights on competitor intelligence, market trends and gaps in care
- Executive selling
- Relationship development
- Product Marketing
- Payor/industry expertise
- Financial/business acumen
- Strategic Agility
- Drive for Results
- Presentation Skills
- Comfort around higher management
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Customer Focus
- BS (MBA preferred)
- 5 years+ healthcare/payor experience including contracting, negotiating, pricing and relationship management
- C-suite sales experience
Quest Diagnostics is now an in-network, national lab provider for UnitedHealthcare. We'll also continue as a preferred national lab provider for Aetna, making us an in-network lab for virtually all national, regional, and local health insurers in the US.