The Clinic Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides nursing care including the assessment, education and treatment of patients. Baylor Scott & White Health's Clinic Nurse (RN) provides leadership for ancillary staff performing physician delegated medical tasks. The Clinic Nurse utilizes the nursing process as the basis for patient care practice. Additional responsibilities of the Clinic Nurse (RN) are to provide effective patient/family education based on individualized learning needs to include discharge instructions, facilitate communication and coordination of interdisciplinary activities and makes appropriate referrals.
The ideal Clinic Nurse (RN) candidate will have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and possess the ability to function effectively in emergency and stressful situations.
- Location/Facility – Temple, TX - Baylor Scott & White Clinic
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice – Neurology
- Shift/Schedule – Full-time, day shift
- Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing is required.
- One to two years' experience preferred.
- Must be licensed and currently registered as a professional nurse the State of Texas or possess a temporary permit to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas while awaiting license receipt.
- Maintains CPR certification.
- Requires BLS certification issued through American Heart Association