Lead Oracle Programmer Analyst in Temple, TX. Work with business user to gather requirements and perform fit/gap analysis for supply chain process. Prepare functional and technical design documents for custom program development. Configure Oracle demand planning and supply planning applications. Work on unit testing and functional testing of application and processes. Manage project delivery and documentation. Perform user training sessions on the new processes application. Fix issues and support current supply chain application. Mail resume to A. Fisher, McLane Co., Inc., 4747 McLane Parkway, Temple, TX 76504.
- Accelerated pay based on your experience.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
Design, estimate, develop, document, and implement well tested solutions that satisfy the requirements of each application development request within the allocated time and budget for each request.
- Create high-level and detailed developer specifications.
- Develop and test solutions using the McLane development tools in the McLane environment.
- Provide the appropriate implementation documentation for installs and manage and execute the system-testing process and UAT process.
- Ensure that requirements and development deliverables match the design specifications.
- Ensure that test plans match the requirements; ensure that test results match the test plans.
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be assigned at the position supervisor’s discretion.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a bachelor’s degree.
- Have at least 8 years of Oracle EBS experience and at least 3 years of Oracle EBS V12.1.2 / V12.1.3 experience.
- Have extensive technical experience with Financials (AR, AP, GL, FAH, FA, etc) and solid foundational knowledge of Financials.
- Have at least 8 years of Java Enterprise Development experience, including any of the following Servlets: JDBC, WebServices, Java Server Pages, Java Server Faces, Struts, JMS using WebSphere MQ, XML processing using XSLT, SAX or DOM, Unix Scripting, J2ME, C/C , Objective C.
- Have at least 6 years experience in each of the following 3 areas:
Tooling – Includes any of the following – Oracle Jdeveloper, (PL) SQL Developer, BI Publisher, Oracle?Reports Builder, Telenet, FTP tools, Eclipse-based development environment, OOAD and SDLC.
Database – Stored Procedures, Complex SQL.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.