Perform professional duties of medium difficulty providing the opportunity for professional training in various departments/locations. Perform assigned duties to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards
required for master’s degree.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Apply analytics to department policies, protocols, procedures, and special projects.
- Conduct research and analytics on various assignments and make recommendations.
- Prepare project reports, progress summaries, statistical analysis, and related data.
- Analyze specific aspects of department functions and/or operational procedures.
- Analyze, generate, and maintain records and other reference material necessary for departmental use.
- Utilize the network, department specific software, and proprietary software to complete assignments.
- Other duties may be assigned. Duties may vary depending on assigned department.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Currently enrolled in a master’s degree program.
- Be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Office environment.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.