The Clinical Pharmacist provides pharmaceutical care to patients, compounds and dispenses medications and other pharmaceuticals, and provides care in accordance with federal, state and local regulations and hospital policy. The Clinical Pharmacist also serves as a resource to other healthcare professionals including pharmacy students and residents and ensures that patient care meets standards of safety and effectiveness while preserving patient rights and providing excellent customer service. In addition, the Clinical Pharmacist consults with Nursing, Medical Staff and patients regarding medications, orders, drug and pharmaceutical detail, patient reactions, errors and complaints and/or the patients caregivers.
The ideal candidate for the Clinical Pharmacist role is knowledgeable of pharmaceutical care, has experience working in inpatient pharmacy, has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and works well in a fast paced environment.
- Specialty/Department/Practice: Inpatient Pharmacy, Pediatric experience a plus, hospital experience preferred.
- Shift/Schedule: Part time, flexible hours including weekends.
- Benefits: Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - BS in Pharmacy or PharmD
- EXPERIENCE - Minimum/no experience required
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -