**PAY $1,340-$1,725 WEEKLY**PAY $69,661-$89,705*Top CPM: 0.42*Effective Pay / Mile: $0.852*CDL A DRIVERS NEEDED *1 Day Per Week Hometime* DEDICATED ACCOUNT* This is a driver unload account, all drivers are required to hand unload all the freight in the trailer via rollers, no pallets or lumpers. There is an average of 2-3 loads per week with 2-4 stop per load. Average miles per week 1550. Home time is once a week for a 34 hour rest, this usually falls from Saturday night to Monday morning. Generally 75% of freight delivers in TX and the other 25% in surrounding states. There can be the occasional load to Colorado. Drivers will be required to go with a mentor for 5 days. All trucks are automatic. Family Dollar Distribution Center 201 Cherokee Road Duncan Ok, 73533 WHY CR ENGLAND?
- All newer Freightliner cabs.
- On site driver manager to help support and guide you while out on the road.
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Top of the line FULL
for you and your family
- 401k Participation
- Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
- Cash Referral Program
- Must have a valid CDL-A license.
- Must have 3 months prior driving experience. APPLY TODAY!!!