AppZen delivers the world’s leading AI platform for modern finance teams. Starting with business spend, we automate manual process, uncover problems, and optimize decision making for enterprises around the globe, including one-fourth of the Fortune 500. Our platform combines patented deep learning, computer vision, and semantic analysis with intelligence from thousands of online data sources to understand financial transactions in business context and make decisions before those transactions happen. AppZen is a must have for CFOs and their teams to reduce spend, achieve compliance, and streamline process.
We’ve taken off this year! Since we released our platform in 2016, over 1,500 enterprises have standardized on AppZen, including three of the top ten banks, four of the top ten media companies, three of the top ten pharmaceutical manufacturers, two of the top five aerospace companies, and five of the top ten software providers. We were a Gartner Cool Vendor last year, have been recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the market, and we just announced $50 million in Series C funding.
As our Senior Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for the development, enhancement, maintenance and architecture of business systems integrations using Jitterbit Integration platform or other identified tools. You will be developing and supporting our current and future business systems integrations.
- Build, deploy and support Jitterbit integrations between AppZen and other ERP platforms
- Build, Support and enhance Jitterbit packs with Oracle, SAP, Workday, ChromeRiver, Coupa, Ariba, Concur and other Enterprise Platforms
- Maintain mapping rules and documentation
- Partner directly with internal stakeholders and technical teams on systems integrations
- Provide support of integration applications
- Design and engineer solutions for new and existing applications integrations
- Document and Develop integration solutions and mapping
- Provide technical and design expertise to the project team regarding application integration solutions and problem resolution.
- Accurately resolve issues and document changes to integration solutions
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Minimum of 3+ years working with Dell Boomi or other integration technologies and process building & deployment. Should have extensive experience in Integration, API management, Alert framework, Exception handling, Connectors, Listeners, integration packs usage, etc.,
- SAP ABAP is a Must
- Recent Java experience a Must (Spring Nice to have)
- Jitterbit Integration Developer Certification - Preferable
- Background and understanding of ERP platforms
- Experience with API governance (standards, lifecycle management, security, and monitoring)