Valley Bank serves many of the most innovative companies in the world. Our
clients are forward thinkers. True believers. Optimists. Game-changers.
Inspired by them, we're changing the face of banking. We need technology experts
with the same can-do attitude as our clients. We're looking for creative
thinkers who want to create a truly seamless banking experience on a global
looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and resourceful Sr. Business Planning
and Support Manager to support the growing Technology Team.
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support planning and estimating activities,tasks and resources required to deliver outcomes with minimal supervision.
- Engage cross-functional resources toassist in delivering outcomes and execution of plans.
- Oversight of key department processesand reporting.
- Aid in developing change managementplans for affected stakeholders.
- Work with appropriate stakeholders toidentify, communicate, escalate and resolve potential issues.
- Identify and communicate key areaswithin the technology group(s) or horizontal group where improvements can bemade.
- Assist in organizing planningsessions with the leadership and management teams.
- Working with key stakeholdersensure strategic plan and goals are developed, updated and communicatedaccurately and completed as needed to meet required deadlines.
- Participateand plan departmental meetings including logistics, content andcoordination of speakers.
- Aid budgeting (and otherfinance) efforts including planning and updating actuals.
- Proactively escalate any issues orconcerns to the department head.
- Minimum 15 years in technology functional areas.
- Creative self-starter who enjoys working independently and as a memberof a team.
- Experience/Exposure to major organization change programs
- Technical Program/ project management experience
- Ability to think and act creatively, championing and promoting newideas that contribute to the organization and the department.
- Ability to work in a flexible manner in line with the organization’scorporate objectives and to be willing to undertake other duties as reasonablyrequested.
- Ability to navigate and address conflict.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Communicates with poise and professionalism through verbal and writtencommunication.
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite required.
- Executes tasks efficiently and quickly with strong attention to detailand deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize among multiple assignments.
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively
- Flexibility with time/working with different time zones.
- Working in the Banking industry a plus.