Sr. Content Manager & Producer
*This position can be based in: Seattle (WA), San Diego (CA), Arlington (VA), or Phoenix (AZ)*
Selling Partners (3rd party sellers) account for the majority of Amazon’s sales, and they are more important than ever to delivering a world class customer experience. The Selling Partner Communities (SPC) organization builds lasting connections with and among millions of Selling Partners. We are a new team building out a suite of new programs/products/experiences, to re-imagine how we invest in Selling Partner success. By building a stronger Seller Community, we help drive their success, and ensure that public perception mirrors the reality that Amazon’s stores are a great place for our Selling Partners to build and maintain thriving businesses.
We are seeking a Sr. Content Manager to produce rich and engaging content that informs, educates, and inspires. The ideal candidate is an expert in creating world-class digital content. This person will be highly collaborative, detail-oriented and a strong communicator, working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders. To be successful, this individual should be comfortable in ambiguity, enjoy problem solving, and have a clear point of view and creative vision.
Key responsibilities include:
· Create content and marketing assets across various formats – e.g., blog, videos, emails, educational guides, interviews/testimonials, and more.
· Manage creative direction and development for on-site marketing projects inclusive of branding, graphic design, copy-writing, and photography
· Craft creative storytelling and case study solutions that appeal to our target audiences
· Explore new and emerging communication channels and content types
· Edit and bar raise content produced within the organization
· Collaborate with internal and external creative teams (e.g., agencies, designers, producers, project managers) to see your vision to fruition
· Optimize and experiment to improve metrics across SEO, engagement, and ROI
· Bachelor’s degree
· 7+ years of experience in producing stories/content across disciplines and media (text, design, video, events, etc.) from concept to final deliverable
· Experience in visual journalism or brand storytelling
· Experience in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign and related design and production software
· A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to turn ideas into a creative vision
· Proven experience working with cross-functional teams in driving a multi-channel content and editorial strategy
· Experience developing, managing and analyzing content amplification strategies
· Demonstrated understanding of typography and image standards for the web
· Demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to back up strategic recommendations
· Effective cross-team collaborator with the ability to work across multiple creative projects and the ability to meet deadlines
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.