AppZen delivers the world’s leading AI platform for modern finance teams. Starting with business spend, we automate manual process, uncover problems, and optimize decision making for enterprises around the globe, including one-fourth of the Fortune 500. Our platform combines patented deep learning, computer vision, and semantic analysis with intelligence from thousands of online data sources to understand financial transactions in business context and make decisions before those transactions happen. AppZen is a must have for CFOs and their teams to reduce spend, achieve compliance, and streamline process.
We’ve taken off this year! Since we released our platform in 2016, over 1,500 enterprises have standardized on AppZen, including three of the top ten banks, four of the top ten media companies, three of the top ten pharmaceutical manufacturers, two of the top five aerospace companies, and five of the top ten software providers. We were a Gartner Cool Vendor last year, have been recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the market, and we just announced $50 million in Series C funding.
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to generate sales opportunities and build sales pipeline with prospective clients.
The ideal candidate will possess confident communication skills when engaging with potential customers, building relationships and identifying new sales leads. To be successful in this role, the
candidate should have previous experience generating leads from inbound and outbound Sales and Marketing activities, and collaborating with account executives in order to meet and exceed pipeline development and lead generation goals. The candidate should also have experience building pipeline utilizing call scripts, generating leads by phone and leveraging social media to target prospects and manage interaction.
- Daily outreach to prospective customers with a minimum of 100 calls a day
- Utilize social media to identify, target and engage prospective customers and develop leads
- Qualify and develop leads from Marketing campaigns
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level Finance executives
- Identify customer needs and present potential products and solutions
- Arrange meetings and product demonstrations for Account Executives
- Assist and participate in product demonstrations with Account Executives
- Consistently meet or exceed phone call and social media outreach activities, pipeline development and qualified opportunity quota goals
- Collaborate with Marketing to research accounts, identify key players, and develop scripts and messages
- 2+ years of previous software SDR work experience or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency with cold calling, social media and other sales development techniques
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about technology, business, and winning
- Highly motivated, competitive self-starter
- Ability to come into office for at least 8 hours per day
- Ability to sit or stand at a desk for extended periods of time
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time
- Ability to use a keyboard and mouse to navigate a computer
- Ability to talk on the phone for several hours per day