Program Manager, Flex Advocacy Operations
We are looking for a Program Manager for the Amazon Flex Driver Advocacy Operations team. Amazon Flex is powered by a mobile app that works in concert with our advanced logistics systems to onboard delivery partners, schedule delivery times, and guide deliveries with in-app navigation, and more. The Amazon Flex Drive Advocacy team is a critical function within the organization, responsible for understanding and investigating driver concerns, and working within a dynamic environment to drive continuous improvements.
· Partner with business, marketing and operations stakeholders to define and implement new initiatives to improve the Amazon Flex Delivery Partner Experience.
· Partner with business, product, customer service, tech and operations teams to identify driver insights, opportunities, help stakeholders prioritize and track short term and long term experience initiatives.
· Respond to Large Scale Events, mitigate impact to our delivery partners and successfully recover as quickly as possible. Lead program management changes to facilitate faster responses and execution to LSEs
· End-to-end ownership for key feedback mechanisms; from business requirements to long term roadmap planning for improvements.
· Engage Amazon Flex stakeholders to share trends, emerging issues, track improvements and create action plans.
· Deep dive driver pain points, identify specific gaps, and business requirements for improvement.
· Build mechanisms to proactively identify emerging LSEs.
· Create and manage reporting.
· Bachelor's degree
· 3+ years as a Program Manager
· Strong analytical capabilities.
· Consumer insight experience.
· Experience in global roles.
· Experience in gig-economy or last mile operations.
· Strong project management experience.
· Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver results.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Possess a high level of business judgement and acumen.
· Proficiency analyzing data using Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, Charts, Data Validation).
· Proficiency with tools/systems to analyze data, such as SQL or Tableau.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.