Processor (Body) - 2nd Shift
Location: Tempe, AZ (85281)
Job ID: #61361
1 year contract
To utilize various manual and automated equipment to build Tube Components. Load and unload Tube Components from processing equipment. Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to read/write in English
Skills/Abilities:. Initiative; Persistence; Integrity; Time Management; Judgment and Decision Making; Effective Communication; Attention to Detail; Adaptability/Flexibility; Effective Problem Solving
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Read drawings/blueprints/work instructions
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time to include walking up to 2 miles per day within the department.
- Close attention to detail and quality
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques
- Clean Room Experience required
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork oriented
- Ability to work with little or no supervision if required
- Ability to make quality decisions quickly
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Repetitive and/ or continuous physical actively requiring the handling of lightweight materials, small tools, or the operation of light weight equipment.
MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: Requires close concentration with mental and/ or visual attention to the work. Coordinates manual dexterity with mental and visual attention for sustained periods of time.
WORK CONDITIONS: Production area; or extremely clean to dust-free controlled environment including laminar flow conditions to avoid contamination of the product. May require use of bunny suits, Rubber Cots, smocks, and rubber gloves to work with alcohol.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.