Silicon Valley Bank is the most sought-after financial partner in the global innovation economy. We bring together entrepreneurs, investors, ventures capitalists, and private equity firms to move their bold ideas forward, fast.
Our clients define what comes next.
In the past 35 years, we have accumulated more experience with start-ups and high-growth tech than any other company in the world. In fact, a majority of the most compelling Fintech disruptors bank with us. Our clients include: Beyond Meat, Shopify, HelloFresh, Cloudera, and Andreessen Horowitz, just to name a few. We help our clients grow, too. More than half of the innovation companies that completed an IPO in the last two years were our clients.
Our accomplishments serve as motivation to continue pushing ourselves and we are committed to delivering user-centered, high-impact solutions to our clients. We are looking for creative thinkers who want to challenge the status quo and create a truly seamless digital banking experience on a global scale.
SVB seeks a proactive and analytical product manager with expertise in building data driven client centric solutions. The successful candidate will help drive SVB's continuing evolution of our Bundles and Rewards (a multi-product offering and rewards framework). This role will identify and act to provide solutions to client gaps, assist with client and market research as well as data analysis and review. The person will also work closely with a Sr. Bundles and Rewards Product Manager to build strategy, present competitor trends, track functionality and the client journey.
Importantly, this person will embody SVB’s Values, as they work with the broader team toward a new and exciting vision by performing with empathy, integrity and responsibility.
Client centric user research
Develop a solid understanding of client needs and experience across multiple points in their life cycle
Complete detailed studies of client product usage, life stage, needs and experience
Identify and call out problems, ideate with teammates to develop solutions and review with users to validate hypotheses
Champion product innovation – think outside the “standard financial model” to drive true innovation pushing the envelope of how banks interact with clients and serve their needs
Develop data driven stories that support Bundles and Rewards solutions
Build understanding of each bank product/service that should or could be included in the client ecosystem
Consult with Sr. Bundles and Rewards Manager providing research and feedback on client experience and needs
Research market pricing, value and rewards dynamics used both in financial as well as other non-financial industries
Develop data driven view on product trends that can be incorporated into new offerings
The ideal candidate:
Possesses a strong analytical and data driven approach to problem solving
Has experience with rewards programs and/or bundles
Has been exposed to agile delivery methods
Demonstrates an ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to move an idea forward to deliver a revolutionary client experience
- Possesses a strong analytical and data driven approachto problem solving
- Has experience in the financial industry including a senseof the Fintech space
- Has been exposed to agile delivery methods
- Demonstrates an ability to collaborate with multiplestakeholders to move an idea forward to deliver a revolutionary client experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, science, engineering,or other quantitative major that requires structured problem solving
- 1 years of Product Management experience (preferablyin FinTech,Gaming, Credit Card, Banking or Financial Services)
- 1 years of Consulting or investment banking
- Proven ability to build relationships and workeffectively in cross-functional teams
- Stronganalytical and strategic thinking ability
- Knowledge of Agile routines and experience in an Agileenvironment