AppZen delivers the world’s leading AI platform for modern finance teams. Starting with business spend, we automate manual process, uncover problems, and optimize decision making for enterprises around the globe, including one-fourth of the Fortune 500. Our platform combines patented deep learning, computer vision, and semantic analysis with intelligence from thousands of online data sources to understand financial transactions in business context and make decisions before those transactions happen. AppZen is a must have for CFOs and their teams to reduce spend, achieve compliance, and streamline process.
We’ve taken off this year! Since we released our platform in 2016, over 1,500 enterprises have standardized on AppZen, including three of the top ten banks, four of the top ten media companies, three of the top ten pharmaceutical manufacturers, two of the top five aerospace companies, and five of the top ten software providers. We were a Gartner Cool Vendor last year, have been recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the market, and we just announced $50 million in Series C funding.
AppZen has developed the world’s first artificial intelligence (AI) solution for business process automation. AppZen’s AI for business solutions uses patent-pending Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision and machine learning algorithms to analyze data and automate functions. Our technology is used to automate business processes for both small and large enterprises, including fortune 50 organizations. The data science-based technology automatically detects accidental and intentional fraud, providing real-time compliance to IRS rules, FCPA regulations, and general company policies.
Passionate about data and want to ensure the best customer experience? We are
looking for people who can ensure success with our fast growing list of Fortune 50 customers.
This position’s primary focus is analyzing customers data and working with our
Implementation, Customer Success and Engineering teams to ensure customers are configured for success. If you are looking to make an immediate impact this is the role
- You love crunching numbers and looking for key trends to drive business value.
- You want to help our customers get the most out of AppZen’s audit solution and get joy out of watching a customer really succeed.
- You have a finely tuned sense of urgency, you know when you can fix something, and when and how to ask for help.
- Analyzing customers data to identify areas of improvement within their configuration.
- Presenting data insights and potential solutions to teams within the Customer Success org.
- Working cross functionally to Identify and provide solutions to internal business process issues that impact the customer experience.
- Communicate suggested product improvements to the development team.
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to understand our business applications quickly with little hands on training.
- Bonus Points: Working understanding of fraud and compliance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite