Implementation Specialist II- EDI/API Connections
Req Number: 234914
ADP is hiring an Implementation Specialist II.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Does the chance to think out-of-the-box get your blood pumping?
- Do you love that feel-good feeling when you help people out?
- Are you all about the follow-up and follow through that helps you and your clients work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unlock a world of opportunity?
If this sounds like you then this is just the opportunity you've been waiting for!
First, a little something about ADP: we believe great companies are built not only by great people -- but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work, helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
Imagine yourself as part of the “new client welcome committee“... but with a special twist. When you join our implementation team, you onboard new clients and get them comfortable using our products and services. The goal is to make sure our products and services deliver and exceed client expectations, but you're not doing it alone. We're with you every step of the way through our award-winning training programs and world-class service guidelines. Here, you'll sense you're making an impact and gain the knowledge and expertise to grow your career in the process.
Does this sound like you?
- Proactive Planner. Always a few steps ahead. Anticipates needs and comes prepared.
- Trusted Advisor. You live by integrity and deliver on promises... every time.
- Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A can't-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- People First. You're a relationship builder who wants to help others, grow friendships, laugh, and support people.
What you'll do: Responsibilities
- Consult with clients to deliver a comprehensive ADP solution
- Guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their business needs
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes
- Partner with clients to learn their business and related needs
- Incorporate new processes, tools, and approaches when recommending an ADP solution
- Utilize broad knowledge to recommend solutions to the client when appropriate
- Recognize client business issues and concerns and recommend and implement an appropriate solution
- Interact and partner with ADP associates in sales and customer service
- Exchange routine information with members of the client project team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise.
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- Basic project management skills
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills
- A quick wit and sense of humor. (We're kidding...sort of, but it does make the day go by faster, #AmIRight?)
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree OR
- Equivalent Military experience OR
- 3 years of experience working in client service/customer service
- Business consulting experience
- Ability to work independently and with a team
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Become a certified “smarty pants.“ Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Like what you hear? Then, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.