Developer Specialty 4
Location: Tempe, AZ
Duration: 7 months
- Client is seeking a Developer (Other Specialty) to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. - Java, Websphere, Informatica etc.) to support business requirements.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 8-10 years experience required.
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - Websphere, Informatica etc.).
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
Additional Job Details:
7 years of experience as a hands on developer developing and delivering solutions using Java/J2EE technologies. Experience in integration with Middleware (ESB) Experience with SOAP and RestFul services Experience with Axway/passport platform. Experience in design methodologies Experience in Messaging solutions like MQ and middleware platorms Experience in developing low /high level design documents and documenting NFR Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins Strong experience with Oracle Exposure to industry standard payments like NACHA , wires, SWIFTNET Desired Experience: Experience in Agile methodology. Prior experience in FinTech org including Banks .NET experience. Front end experience. Full Stack development experience.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent degree. Personal Qualifications: Strong team player, works well with peers within and across organizations Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment Always customer focused and do what is right for the customer Excellent interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills Great organizational skills and an eye for details
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.