AppZen delivers the world’s leading AI platform for modern finance teams. Starting with business spend, we automate manual process, uncover problems, and optimize decision making for enterprises around the globe, including one-fourth of the Fortune 500. Our platform combines patented deep learning, computer vision, and semantic analysis with intelligence from thousands of online data sources to understand financial transactions in business context and make decisions before those transactions happen. AppZen is a must have for CFOs and their teams to reduce spend, achieve compliance, and streamline process.
We’ve taken off this year! Since we released our platform in 2016, over 1,500 enterprises have standardized on AppZen, including three of the top ten banks, four of the top ten media companies, three of the top ten pharmaceutical manufacturers, two of the top five aerospace companies, and five of the top ten software providers. We were a Gartner Cool Vendor last year, have been recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the market, and we just announced $50 million in Series C funding.
This position’s primary laser-focus is providing Tier I support to customers. You own the problem and the solution. The secondary responsibilities will include product demonstrations, creating support articles and blog posts for new features, and communicating with the development team with suggested improvements. If you are looking to make an immediate impact this is the role for you!
- Provide a positive, personalized experience via phone, live chat, and email to each customer who reaches out.
- You are not a robot; we want each customer to know how important they are.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve Tier I technical issues.
- Communicate suggested product improvements to the development team.
- Humble and Friendly personality with an open and honest communication style.
- 2+ years of experience with SAAS software support.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand our business applications quickly with little hands on training.
- Bonus Points: Previous experience in fraud and compliance
- You are a patient and caring person, highly organized and driven.
- You want to help our customers get the most out of AppZen’s audit solution and get joy out of watching a customer really succeed.
- You have GREAT communication skills and know how to get the message across.
- You are action oriented; no task is too small or insignificant for you.
- You have a finely tuned sense of urgency, you know when you can fix something, and when and how to ask for help.