AppZen delivers the world’s leading AI platform for modern finance teams. Starting with business spend, we automate manual process, uncover problems, and optimize decision making for enterprises around the globe, including one-fourth of the Fortune 500. Our platform combines patented deep learning, computer vision, and semantic analysis with intelligence from thousands of online data sources to understand financial transactions in business context and make decisions before those transactions happen. AppZen is a must have for CFOs and their teams to reduce spend, achieve compliance, and streamline process.
We’ve taken off this year! Since we released our platform in 2016, over 1,500 enterprises have standardized on AppZen, including three of the top ten banks, four of the top ten media companies, three of the top ten pharmaceutical manufacturers, two of the top five aerospace companies, and five of the top ten software providers. We were a Gartner Cool Vendor last year, have been recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the market, and we just announced $50 million in Series C funding.
Passionate about customers? Love managing relationships, ensuring adoption, and driving value? We are looking for people who can ensure success with our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers and partner relationships.
This role encompasses working closely with our partners to help them function as our extended Customer Success team. The Channel CSM will work with the partner to understand the customer’s current needs, and be responsible for driving success and adoption within the organization while providing data to guide recommendations and increased value.
If you are looking to make an immediate impact this is the role for you!
- You are a patient and caring person, highly organized and driven.
- You want to help our partners and channel customers get the most out of AppZen’s audit solution and get joy out of watching a customer really succeed.
- You have GREAT communication skills and know how to get the message across.
- You are action oriented; no task is too small or insignificant for you.
- You have a finely tuned sense of urgency, you know when you can fix something, and when and how to ask for help.
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements, as examples.
- Developing scalable methods of communication and working with a large number of customers.
- Putting processes in place to measure and track customer health for partner accounts, taking note when things are not going well and intervening to address with the partner.
- Partner enablement to ensure partners are fully equipped to support their customers in a proactive, strategic way.
- Serves as the escalation point for customer issues.
- Humble and friendly personality with an open and honest communication style.
- 3+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager handling Fortune 500 customers
- Exceptional presentation skills with a Director or C-level audience.
- Self-starter who works independently and proactively. Must be comfortable with ambiguity. Want to have a desire to build out a business, putting new structures and processes in place and trying out new things.
- Bonus Points: Project management experience and previous experience in fraud and compliance