Make Next Happen Now. For more than 30 years, Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) has helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. SVB provides targeted financial services and expertise through its offices in innovation centers across the world. With commercial, international and private banking services, SVB helps address the unique needs of innovators.
The Business Analyst – End User Services will work closely with business, technology and vendor partners to assist in successfully delivering technology solutions within the End User Services (EUS) domain. Responsible for creating and maintaining key documentation and process workflows that describe department operations, engineering projects and architectural strategies. Support End User Services staff by preparing reports, presentations, and gathering data to support department initiatives. Work closely with other team members to analyze data and aid decision making.
- Work effectively with business, technology and vendor partners on new initiatives. Produce business, functional and technical requirements.
- Interpret requirements and solution designs to produce test plans and test scripts.
- Become a subject matter expert of SVB’s waterfall and Agile project frameworks and development lifecycles to ensure EUS projects maintain process compliance and produces auditable artifacts.
- Individually complete or facilitate small groups in performing test plans and test scripts.
- Assist in developing training materials for new system functionality.
- Prepare weekly and monthly operational reports that market End User Services’ accomplishments and performance to IT leadership and SVBers.
- Assist in the tracking and reporting of hardware and software upgrades and patches.
- Oversee operational calendar and maintenance schedules and track action items to completion.
- Assist EUS leadership with tracking, prioritizing and driving continuous improvement ideas to completion.
- Track active problem records in the EUS domain and motivate action to complete.
- Track inventory levels and enter replenishment orders.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 3 years experience creating enterprise level documentation.
- 1-3 years experience with waterfall and Agile project delivery frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to business and technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically.
- Expertise with Office productivity suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project.
- Experience in placing and tracking orders.
- Demonstrated self-motivated work ethic and lifelong learner.