Bilingual- Implementation Specialist
Req Number: 230810
ADP is hiring a Client Onboarding Specialist.
- Are you looking to grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress?
- Do you want to continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities?
- Are you looking to be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights?
If so, this may be an opportunity for you. Read on and decide for yourself.
As a Client Onboarding Specialist, you will provide the first interaction between small business clients and ADP's industry-leading payroll and HR solutions after sale. Building strong relationships with clients and seamlessly implementing ADP's technologies, you will ensure your clients are set up for long-term success with ADP. Even more, you'll make an immediate impact once ADP's services are delivered on the day-to-day lives of your clients' employees -- from paychecks to health benefits and beyond.
You will spend most of your day answering calls from the queue and following up on open items to ensure your clients' needs are met and that they are comfortable using our products and services. Still, every day will be different because you will meet new clients daily, within different geographies and industries, and the solutions you provide each client will differ based on their unique needs. This will keep things interesting, and our top-ranked training will help to set you up for success!
To thrive in this role, you must be comfortable working in a metrics-driven call center environment as part of a structured day. You have a way with clients that builds rapport, establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Over the phone and in writing, your communication style is clear and easy for our clients to understand and take action on. As a result, your client satisfaction scores make you proud. Pace should not scare you. We also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career here but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Implementation at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Onboard Clients. You'll create exceptional onboarding experiences for each product or service implementation. Through your expertise and relationship-building, you'll help clients develop the skills and confidence to use our products with ease.
- Implement ADP Technologies.You will analyze existing systems, interface requirements, and business processes. You will incorporate new processes, tools, and approaches when recommending and implementing the ADP solution.
- Partner Internally.You will interact/collaborate with ADP associates in sales and customer service. You will exchange routine information with members of the client project team, including priorities, timeliness, and issues as they arise.
- Multi-Task & Communicate.You will work on multiple time-sensitive follow-ups / projects at the same time. You will share essential information with clients and internal teams.
- You adhere to a daily schedule and organize yourself to deal with a high volume of inbound calls. Daily phone time may increase during peak seasons, like at the close of the year.
The $5,000 sign on bonus is available for a limited time only through April 30th and only external applicants are eligible at the Tempe location for this position.
The sign on bonus does not apply to contractors and agency candidates.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- Prior experience is not required; we will train you to be successful!
- You can work overtime hours during peak seasons.
- Bilingual preferred
YOU'LL ALSO LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Be your healthiest.Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being.We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward.Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.