Are you interested in joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is an $11B Fortune 500 company that offers a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
This opportunity resides within STANLEY Convergent Security, a global division of Stanley Black & Decker. At STANLEY Convergent Security we design, install, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive solutions, services, and technologies, STANLEY Convergent Security is the electronic security system provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, airports and more.
Currently, we are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry. There's never been a better time to join our security sales team. We are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a long-term position as a Banking Service Technician for our Security Business.
At Stanley Security Solutions our Banking Technicians perform daily maintenance within financial institutions on products such as ATM's and many other banking security devices.
Perform installation and service of physical security systems including safes and remote transaction carrier systems. Electronic security systems including CCTV, access control, fire and intrusion alarms.
Perform preventive maintenance on CCTV, access control, intrusion alarms, and remote transaction carrier systems.
- CCTV system DVR and NVR programming and operation, camera setup and adjustment, system component troubleshooting and repair
- Access control system service and repair including locking devices, card readers, power supplies and controlling systems
- Intrusion and hold up system troubleshooting and repair to include control panels and communication systems, integrated lock controlling devices, motion detectors, door, safe and vault contacts, vibration and sound sensors, hold up activation devices.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year experience needed with CCTV's, Access Control, and Intrusion Alarms
- DMP and Radionics Certifications preferred
- Pacom, Software House, Amag, 3VR and Picture Perfect preferred
- Experience performing vault maintenance, key drillings, and ATM maintenance preferred
- Locksmith License or Certification preferred
Additional benefits allowed:
- Highly competitive salary
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- 401K with 50% Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick, and personal days
- Educational Assistance
- Exceptional growth opportunities
Stanley Black & Decker is an equal opportunity employer and offers employees a competitive benefits package.