DH Pace Company, Inc. has a great opportunity for an Administrative Manager in Tempe, AZ! This Manager will supervise administrative staff while directly supporting sales staff and mid-senior level management. If you directly manage personnel responsible for payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, and other administrative tasks, this role may appeal to you.
Successful managers in our organization are highly organized, energetic, people centric and thrive in a very fast-paced service, installation and sales environment where they make it their responsibility to positively lead, develop and influence employees and customers.
- Provide administrative support and oversight of administrative staff while directly supporting business initiatives of mid and senior level management.
- Must be willing to be hands-on to fully learn our business, thus being more capable of effectively supervising administrative staff carrying out daily tasks in their respective areas of Customer Service/Billing, Credit, A/P, Audit and Payroll
- Provide support with daily activities in the following areas: Customer Service/Billing, Credit, A/P, Audit and Payroll.
- Format and distribute division financial reports (daily, weekly and monthly) for senior management’s review of current operation status
- Represent the company in a professional manner with good customer service and verbal communication skills; ensure administrative staff is also held accountable to the same standards of conduct and provides timely and appropriate performance feedback
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two (2) years of related experience/training required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suites
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Represent the Company in a professional manner with great customer service and verbal communication skills
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products through 40 locations in 19 states. The company is privately-held and family operated for over 90 years, with sales in 2017 in excess of $400MM.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, and vision options
- 401k retirement plan + match
- Paid time off plan