Temecula Valley Hospital
Temecula Valley Hospital brings advanced technology, innovative programs, patient-centered and family sensitive care to area residents. The hospital features 140 private patient rooms; emergency care featuring ER Reserve; advanced cardiac and stroke care; orthopedics; general and surgical specialties. TVH is nationally recognized for Patient Safety by The Leapfrog Group, with a 2017 Top Hospital Award and 5 consecutive “A“ Grades for Patient Safety. In addition, the hospital has received many awards including; The American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award, The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for Certification for Hip and Knee Replacement and a 5 Star Medicare Hospital Compare Rating. We are proud to be a recipient of the Inland Empire's Top Workplaces in 2017. Temecula Valley Hospital has been designated an Aetna Institute of Quality® Cardiac Care Facility for comprehensive heart and vascular treatments-including Cardiac Medical Intervention, Cardiac Rhythm Programs and Cardiac Surgery.
Nuclear Med Technician
The Nuclear Med Technician performs all nuclear medicine scans ordered by a physician that the camera is capable of imaging as well as orders all isotopes as needed for the next day/same day/etc., and maintains a clean, organized, and professional work environment for the scanning room and hot lab according to Federal and State regulations. The Tech will also be responsible for maintaining radiation safety logs and badges for the Imaging Department and setting up radiation safety meetings according to State and Federal regulations.
Essential Job Duties:
The Tech will support Radiation Safety Officer (R.S.O.) in Radioactive Materials License (RML), to include hospital staff training in radiation safety as well as assists R.S.O. in duties related to the radiation safety program ass assigned. The Nuclear Med Technician performs all appropriate procedures in the computer as needed (i.e. ordering exams, completing exams by terminal billing supplies, etc.). They will also report immediately to the Imaging Lead/Supervisor/Director or designee any equipment problems such as: x-ray, processors, computer, etc. In addition, the candidate will perform other related duties as requested by the Imaging Lead/Supervisor/Director including, but not limited to: stocking rooms, maintaining clean work area, transporting patients, training new employees, etc.
Current CPR certification.
ARRT or NMTCB Certification.
Certification with CNMT (State license).
Minimum two (2) years/ experience as a registered Nuclear Medicine Technologist with multi-modality capability in an acute care facility.
Diploma from an accredited program of nuclear medicine.
This opportunity offers the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
One of the nation's largest and most respected hospital companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue nearing $10 billion. In 2017, UHS was recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America's Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 81,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
- UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to “UHS or UHS facilities“ on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms “we,“ “us,“ “our“ or “the company“ in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.