Are you tired of the door-to-door sales grind but have a passion for selling Solar? Are you tired of talking to people who do not qualify or aren't actually interested in Solar? Tired of working for full commission with no Base but still have the drive to earn 6 figures? We are looking for a TOP NOTCH Solar Sales rep who can masterfully take care of our customers that have signed up and just need a little TLC to get to them to the finish line. These are not cold leads, these are all qualified people who have already chosen Solar.
Freedom Forever has multiple locations across the US and over 1,500+ employees and we are still GROWING!! We are literally changing the way the world will use energy in the future. We are proud to say that our company is featured in the TOP 500 fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000 3 years in a row! If you have a passion for Solar, Renewable Energy, Natural Resources, Sustainability, and looking for a company that you can grow and advance your skills come and apply with us!
The role of a Retention Specialist I is to communicate with current and cancelled Freedom customers. They should have the ability to listen and identify issues and problems that have caused customers solar project not to progress. They should be able to have a strong understanding of Freedoms operation process, needs and qualification of Financing partners and the construction process that would help the project move forward. They should have the ability to articulate solutions in a persuasive manner that would help customers be willing to move their project to install. They should also have an understanding of the unique relationship between Freedom and Sales Dealers and how that corresponds to each deal. They will need to develop an understanding of Freedom’s baseline rates, adders and pricing models when restructuring financial deals with customers. Each interaction and transaction deeply impacts the company in various ways, having an understanding of how important this role is to the company is vital.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and present the organization in the best light possible.
- Acts as a liaison between customers, operations and financing by keeping open lines of communication and coordinating resolutions
- Must be able to maintain a strong level of composure during elevated customer phone calls
- Ability to answer questions or provide resolutions without needing to rely on others unless service is needed
- Communicate with internal and external teams to ensure a smooth workflow and positive teamwork.
- Analyze and calculate past and future system production.
- Answer customer concerns regarding billing issues, product problems, production guarantee questions, system performance issues, service questions and general client concerns.
- Navigate and understand multiple platforms to communicate with customers, obtain signatures for various documents, and communicate with other departments.
- Effectively design solar projects using multiple different design platforms.
- Recalculate deals to stay above the Net PPW standards set by Freedom and Financing companies
- Assists with customers with general concerns and inquiries
- Work with external departments to maintain a non-disruptive transition flow to install
- Stay up to date with company updates in processes, software and policies.
- Must be familiar with all state contracts including any warranties, limitations, guarantees, etc.
- Break issues into doable actions and set time frames to resolve matters
- Must have or obtain HIS License
- Ability to work well with staff and maintain cohesiveness
- High level of attention to detail and an abundance of people skills
- Prior experience working in Solar sales and have a track record of success
- Willingness to go the extra mile and get the job done in an occasional high stress environment
- Self-motivated and result-driven in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- History of sales success, including the ability to show consistent success in attaining sales goals
- Have a strong understanding of the Solar project process
- Understand the different Construction aspects that affect a solar project
- Have prior experiences with Solar Financing companies and how they affect the solar process
- Professional and adaptable to change in a growth-oriented company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or comparable software such as Google G-Suite
- Comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
- Ability to analyze and resolve customer inquiries using the information in Podio.
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills